Terms and Conditions for Print Sales for Alex Whelan
- Introduction These Terms and Conditions apply to all print sales made by Alex Whelan (hereinafter referred to as “Alex”) to the client (hereinafter referred to as “the Client”).
- Orders and Payment All orders for prints must be made through the webshop provided by Alex on their website. Payment in full must be received through the webshop before the prints are processed and shipped. Payment can be through the secure payment gateway on the webshop. Alex reserves the right to cancel any orders or withhold delivery of prints until payment is received in full. The prices listed on the webshop are subject to change at the discretion of Alex. The Client is responsible for ensuring that all information provided on the webshop, including shipping address and payment details, is accurate and up-to-date.
- Delivery and Shipping Alex will ship the prints to the address provided by the Client. The cost of shipping will be added to the total order amount. Alex will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the prints are delivered within a reasonable time frame, but cannot be held responsible for delays caused by third-party delivery services.
- Copyright and Usage Alex retains the copyright to all prints sold. The Client is granted a non-exclusive license to use the prints for personal, non-commercial purposes only. The Client may not reproduce, modify, or distribute the prints without Alex’s written consent. The Client is responsible for ensuring that they have obtained all necessary permissions and releases for any images that they use the prints in.
- Returns and Refunds Alex will provide a refund or replacement for any prints that are damaged in transit or are defective. The Client must notify Alex of any such issues within 7 days of receiving the prints. Alex may require the return of the defective prints before issuing a refund or replacement. Alex is not responsible for any damage or loss of prints that occur after they have been delivered.
- Limitation of Liability Alex Whelan’s liability to the Client for any and all claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be limited to the price paid by the Client for the prints.
- Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Alex Whelan is based.
- Entire Agreement These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior agreements, understandings, or negotiations, whether written or oral, between the parties.
- Amendments Alex reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any amendments will be communicated to the Client in writing and will take effect immediately upon notification.
By placing an order for prints, the Client acknowledges that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.